This is the privacy statement of the private company with a normal structure Health Company Istanbul, hereinafter: Health Company Istanbul. This document explains how Health Company Istanbul handles the processing of your personal data. Health Company Istanbul takes the greatest possible care when processing your personal data.
Obtaining personal data:
If you use the services of Health Company Istanbul, you provide a number of personal data to Health Company Istanbul yourself, or personal data is obtained from you in the context of the agreement. Personal data is understood to mean all data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Categories of personal data
Health Company Istanbul processes the following categories of personal data:
- Contact and name and address details;
- Financial data;
- Drug use and/or limited medical information to the extent necessary;
- Other personal data provided by you
Purpose of processing
The personal data processed by Health Company Istanbul is intended to:
- Contact you to inform you about the services you have purchased and their implementation;
- Performing its services;
- Improve service;
- Making payments;
- Compliance with legal obligations;
- Doing marketing and communication expressions;
- Improve the website by analyzing visitor behavior on the website;
- Sending newsletters;
- Exchange of data with third parties for the performance of the service.
The processing of personal data is only possible on the following grounds: (i) legal obligation, (ii) execution of the agreement, (iii) obtained (explicit) permission from the data subjects, and (iv) legitimate interest. When providing the services of Health Company Istanbul,
processing personal data. Health Company Istanbul only processes data that Health Company Istanbul deems necessary for (improving) the service and handles the (personal) data that it has collected about you and your use of the services with care. The basis for processing this data is
the agreement that you have entered into with Health Company Istanbul. Your personal data can also be processed by visiting the website https://www.healthcompanyistanbul.com/ if you have given permission for this.
The processing of your personal data is necessary to be able to perform the service. The services that Health Company Istanbul offers cannot be fully performed without processing your personal data. If your explicit permission is required for specific purposes with regard to the personal data, you must give permission for this separately.
Automated decision making
There is no automated decision-making
The personal data processed by Health Company Istanbul are stored in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations. If a longer retention period is necessary on the basis of legislation or regulations, the personal data will be kept longer in accordance with these requirements. All (obtained) personal data will not be kept longer than is strictly necessary
Processing by third party
Health Company Istanbul only shares personal data with third parties if this is strictly necessary for the execution of an agreement and to comply with relevant laws and regulations. No personal data is sold. Health Company Istanbul may have a legal obligation to share personal data with third parties. If personal data is shared with third parties, processing agreements are concluded for this. The third parties with whom personal data is shared are:
- The Payment Provider, for the purpose of executing an agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are financial data.
- The Bookkeeper, for the purpose of executing an agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are contact and name and address data and financial data.
- Software suppliers, for the purpose of executing the agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are the contact and name and address details.
- Website administrator, for the purpose of executing the agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are the contact and name and address details.
- The third party (doctor) engaged for the purpose of executing the agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are the contact and name and address details and the data regarding medication use as well as the medical data provided.
Security of Personal Data
Health Company Istanbul takes the protection of your personal data seriously and takes into account the state of the art, implementation costs, as well as the nature, scope, context and processing purposes and the risks to the rights and freedoms of individuals, which differ in likelihood and seriousness, appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
Under 16 years old?
If you are a minor, i.e. younger than 16, you may only give permission for the processing of your personal data with the permission of one of your parents or legal guardian. It is then important that your parent(s) or guardian reads this statement. They can also exercise the rights you have with regard to the personal data you leave with us, such as the right to object to the (further) processing of your personal data or the right to access and correct your data.
By using the website you agree to the disclaimer. Health Company Istanbul reserves the right to change the content of its website and/or this disclaimer at any time without informing its customers and/or users of the website about this change. The content of the website is with the greatest
possible care, but may nevertheless contain possible inaccuracies or be incomplete. Health Company Istanbul does not accept any liability whatsoever for damage caused by or resulting from the use of the website. The use of this website is entirely at the expense and risk of a user of the website. No rights can be derived from the content of the website. All texts on the website are copyrighted and property of Health Company Istanbul insofar as they do not belong to third parties.
Health Company Istanbul uses technical and functional cookies to optimize the website. Cookies are small text files that are sent along when you visit a website to make the user experience of visitors more efficient. Health Company Istanbul may, by law, store cookies on your device if these cookies are strictly necessary to use the website. Other types of cookies require your permission. We recommend accepting the cookies in connection with the user-friendliness of the website. Visitors to the website have a check-in option.
The cookies that Health Company Istanbul uses are functional cookies: these cookies ensure that the website works properly. These cookies have no consequences for privacy, so that no permission has to be requested and granted. With these cookies, for example, your browser settings are stored so that our website can be viewed best, or that the website remains accessible (load balancing), but also cookies that ensure that no other cookies may be placed (no-follow).
With your permission we place ”tracking cookies” on your computer. We use these cookies to keep track of which pages you visit, in order to build a profile of your online behavior. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like, but only to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible.
Cookies from Google are also placed on the Health Company Istanbul website for the purpose of Google Analytics. We do not keep any information about what you do on the internet. Google Analytics may be required by applicable laws and regulations to provide access to this data. This means that Health Company Istanbul cannot link information to a natural person. If you have any questions about this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use Social Media
If you do not want websites to place cookies on your device that you use to view the website, you can adjust your browser settings. Before a cookie is placed, you will receive a warning and you must give permission for the cookie. Failure to do so may, for example, result in the
Website works less well. You can adjust the settings of your browser so that your browser refuses all cookies and also cookies from third parties. You can also delete placed cookies. For this you have to adjust the settings of your browser via preferences and then you can adjust the privacy settings.
This privacy statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are connected to this website by means of links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of these websites before using these websites.
Right of data subjects
As a data subject you have the following rights:
- Right of access; As a data subject, you have the right to obtain a definitive answer as to whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if so, to inspect the processing thereof.
- Right to rectification; You have the right to obtain rectification and completion of incorrect data.
- Right to erasure; A data subject must obtain erasure of personal data concerning him/her without undue delay.
- Right to restriction of processing; As a data subject, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Please contact Health Company Istanbul for this.
- Right to data portability; A data subject has the right to obtain the personal data concerning him that he has provided to Health Company Istanbul in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, and also to transfer these data to Health Company Istanbul without being hindered by the controller to whom they were provided.
- Right to object;
The data subject has the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, including profiling based on those provisions. Health Company Istanbul will cease processing the personal data unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh the interests, freedoms and rights of the data subject that are related to the exercise, establishment or substantiation of a